I got this text message yesterday:
REMINDER TO ALL PARENTS: School is closed to children tomorrow Wednesday 30 November due to industrial action.
This means that my super-mummy skills will be put to the test.
We’ll start light and see how the day goes.
- Make pancakes. That’s a good interactive activity for a 5 year old.
- Make Christmas cards. Good handwriting practice for everyone – I know I need handwriting practice.
- Visit the post office. That’ll actually be an excuse to stop somewhere for some ice-cream, but I hope we get our creations posted.
- Learn about God. The Watch Tower ladies have already been and left me with some literature titled What Should Children Learn About God?
- Excuse me, Sorry, Please, Thank you, You’re welcome. My youngest is in for a big lesson today.
Lord, you know you’re good! To my fellow parents who are home with the kids today, good luck! 🙂